WHAT OUR PATRONS SAY
- Super professional establishment. Spent time identifying the problem in my foot and took just t wo sessions to get it back to normal. Knowledgeable staff, well-trained and importantly: very good communication skills. Great value in my experience, will only go here for all my Physio and rehab needs!
PlayOff Marketing Communications
- A place where magic happens. Awesome treatment with personalized rehab plan as per ones need and target. A team of well trained and super friendly therapists.
I got my PCL rehab done here.
- A professionally run organization with great emphasis on diagnosis, explaining the problem along with amazing care towards rehabilitation. The staff is extremely polite and knowledgeable – and they KNOW their job. What appeals here the most is the calmness, the cleanliness, low noise levels and most of all – personal care and attention by the physiotherapists. Would recommend it highly. Value for value – great place…! And thank you helping me with my back.
Yuvraj Singh Ahuja,
- Shrikant Uncle, Wow!!!
Junior Golfer, Tabla Enthusiast
- Having used other sports injury clinics over the years for running related issues, I found ProHealth a cut above the rest. An excellent environment has been established, clean efficient and comfortable.
I would highly recommend Neha Kumar who looked after me and got me back out running quickly.
Great value and money well spent.
Founder & Group CEO of the New Call Telecom International
Excellent work all around. I think the greatest compliment we can give you is just how busy you all were at MESAC. The athletes and coaches used Pro Health ASIA a lot, and many complimented your company on the care they received. Thanks again and I hope we can keep this going.
Director of Student Activities/Athletics,
American Embassy School,
- I’m mighty happy that I finally pushed myself to go and take the first step. Though, I’ve always considered myself to be fit, over the last few months have been pondering over the thought of physical fitness, and bringing in some sort of exercise or sports regime into my routine.
What’s great about Prohealth Asia Physiotherapy and Rehab Centre is the fact that they not only look at muscle or body building but overall at physical and mental health. With leading experts in terms of sport physiotherapists, clinical and sport psychologists, genetical nutritionists and more, it’s about wholesome good living, where they do not push you but rather guide you to achieve your goals whether short or long term. A big thanks to Nupur Nath for introducing me to Prohealth Asia and to Neha for guiding me in terms of what I need to do to better myself.
Digital Consultant & Digital Editor for Harper’s Bazar Bride,
Very informative and very informed. Great experience, fixed me 70% already. Just perfect!
- I have been suffering from a deep-seated muscular pain in my right lateral for the past 12 yrs.
Over the years I have tried various physiotherapists as well as alternative remedies without much success.
A phone call to Pro-Health got me and my numerous MRI’s, X-rays and CT’s an immediate face to face with their expert physios.
After many years of conflicting reports, someone finally pinpointed the reason for my pain.
Pro Health has been instrumental in making my life pain free and they have charted a rehab program for me so that I stay pain-free and can pursue an active lifestyle.
Amateur Mountaineer & Motorcycle Enthusiast
- On behalf of the Indian Rugby Football Union (IRFU), we would like to take this opportunity to thank ProHealth Asia Physiotherapy & Rehab Centre, Delhi for extending their services as a Medical Partner for the KES, Birmingham, UK School’s India Rugby Tour, where the School’s Senior Boys played two matches against Delhi based clubs – Delhi Hurricanes and Delhi Rebels. The professionalism, dedication and commitment of Ankush, Manvi and Diwangana, who were assigned to this project on behalf of ProHealth Asia Physiotherapy & Rehab Centre, Delhi was commendable.The professional service for the entire duration of the Matches was well received by the International Teams, Tournament Officials, Participating teams and Supporters. And we are very grateful to you for extending the support to us for the same.
General Manager for Rugby India
- I sincerely thank ProHealth Asia for the excellent treatment in every respect – professionalism, manner, technical skill and
overall command of the discipline.My experience confirms that the quality of treatment exceeds the quality of space!
I’ll be in touch and come in for ‘refresher’ treatments from time to time.
Pankaj Vir Gupta
- I walked into Prohealth with the weight of the world on my shoulders and upper back and left feeling the weight off (literally)! It wasn’t about selling their therapies but actually taking time to assess my issue and analyzing what brought me there, to working at it, and suggesting simple posture exercises to make it go away. Their attention to detail astounded me. I am truly relieved to have them here!
- I came to ProHealth Asia Physiotherapy and Rehab Centre with terrible pain in my knee and was unable to squat.
As a result, I wasn’t able to play golf for weeks, Saurabh did a thorough assessment and identified my problem.
He fixed me and that got me back to the golf course.
- I met Shrikant for the chronic pain in my lower back, and the man with magic in his hands fixed me in no time, I am pain free after a long time and continuing my rehab and strengthening at ProHealth Asia and am happy to be playing sports again.
Ex-cricketer & Commentator/ Analyst